Reacting to Vice President Leni Robredo’s report on the government’s war on drugs, President Rodrigo Duterte called her a “colossal blunder.”
Duterte said that Robredo “has done nothing” as the second-highest official of the land.
“She has been there how many days? 18 days. You know, I hate to say this but how many voters are there in the Philippines? Just do away with the 200,000 plus that she got as a majority over (then Senator Bongbong) Marcos, it was really a mistake,” the President said in a media interview Tuesday.
“With a slim margin and you talk big, you know, for all of these years she has done nothing. She is a colossal blunder. Colossal blunder. Blunder,” he added.
On Monday, Robredo said the fight against illegal drugs was a “massive failure,” also giving the government’s campaign a score of 1 over 100.
Source: This news article Duterte reacts to Robredo’s drug war report: She is a colossal blunder was originally published in Politiko, written by Prince Golez
READ MORE NEWS:
- DENR sinuspinde ang grupo ni Senyor Agila na tumira sa Sitio Kapihan
- Willie Ong 3.6B Shabu Bodega
- Gisado kay Luistro ang BOC sa pagkakahuli ng 3.6B shabu-bodega ni Mr Willie Ong
- Acop at Pimentel pina-subpoena si Willie Ong na may-ari ng shabu-bodega sa Mexico
- Sunog kay Bosita ang NBI sa 1.4B ‘tsaabu’ na iniwan sa loob ng red Avanza
Paki-SHARE po para KUMALAT! Maraming salamat po, kabayan.