Masasakit na pananalita ang binitiwan ni Villar sa DA at DBM sa pagbabago ng application ng batas na inaprubahan ng Senado. “Your performance is bad. Kapag tinanggap ninyo ang pera ayaw na ninyong ibigay sa tao!”
Ang pondo ng ACEF o Agricultural Competitiveness Enhancement Fund ay par direktang makatulong sa magsasaka, na hindi na dadaan pa ang pondo sa Department of Agriculture. Ngunit tila may niluluto na naman na naamoy si Sen Cynthia Villar na ang pondong inilalaan ay maglahong parang bula na naman.
Sa OLD ACEF, muling binalikan na may 8 BILYON ang nawala na ngayon ay sinisimulan na naman na pagkaperahan ng mga korap sa ahensya.
Agricultural Competitiveness Enhancement Fund (ACEF) EXPLAINED:
The ACEF Lending Program aims to provide necessary credit to farmers and fisherfolk and their cooperatives and associations and micro and small enterprises to increase their productivity; and to establish an agricultural lending program that enhances competitiveness of target project beneficiaries or sectors especially the small farmers and fisherfolk.
The ACEF Lending Program aims to:
- Provide necessary credit to farmers and fisherfolk and their cooperatives and associations and micro and small enterprises to increase their productivity; and
- Establish an agricultural lending program that enhances competitiveness of target project beneficiaries or sectors especially the small farmers and fisherfolk
- Individual farmers and fisherfolk
- Micro and small enterprises
- Farmers and fisherfolk cooperatives and associations
ELIGIBLE PROJECTS/ LOAN PURPOSE
- Purchase of farm input and equipment or farm improvement
- Acquisition/establishment of agri-based production and post-production and processing machineries, equipment and facilities
MAXIMUM LOANABLE AMOUNT
- Loanable amount is up to ninety percent (90%) of the total project cost, but not to exceed the ff:
- ₱1 Million per individual farmer/fisherfolk; and
- ₱5 Million per project loan per farmers and fisherfolk cooperative and association, and MSE